The sweet & charming Kate from Cuffed Jeans and the boots with the heels nominated me for the liebster award! Kate always has awesome outfit posts and much more! Be sure to check her blog out!
1. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 10 questions from the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Tell the nominees that you nominated them.
1. I wear contacts in daily life, but I also have glasses. But I feel less confident in them, and I break them way too easily.
2. I am bisexual, and had boyfriend and girlfriends. I discovered that I was bisexual halfway in high school. It was rather difficult, but I survived. When I began to study DTP I got my first girlfriend.
3. My favorite disney movies are Tangled & Mulan
4. I have a really huge bucketlist, because I want to do a whole lot before I die. I might make a post about it somewhere soon.. Do any of you have bucketlists?
5. I have Asthma, hyperventilation syndrom and much more, but I can live with it after all these years. I always have my Asthma medication in my bag.
6. I am really good with kids. I play with the neighborhood kids a lot, and once they even asked me to join them to a theme park. It was so much fun!
6. Most of my clothes are from the H&M. I really love their variety of styles. You can get girly, but also tomboyish and a lot more! And their sales, I can always be found in those!
7. I cosplay from time to time. Especially on the events that are meant for it. (I sometimes go to meetings as well, but they are expensive so those are less often) I began cosplaying with Hetalia, and am now busy with two Homestuck Cosplays. I want to do a lot more, but it’s a lot of work.
8. I used to be coffee adicted, getting more then 5 cups a day, and not sleeping well. Now I drink 2 or 3 cups a day at the most, and a lot of tea. I prefer my coffee with cream and sugar, and my tea with only a bit of sugar. I recently tried chocolate tea, and it was weird but very nice!
9. I really have a weird bunch of friend, but I love them to the core! This shoutout is for you guys <3. They are really variated, from cosplayers, to goths, to ‘regular’ people, so to say. With them, every day is a new adventure! I love hanging out with them and just having a lot of fun!
10. Even though I study DTP, I actually want to be a pastry chef. I made a wrong choice, but in 2014, I am going to start a pastry chef study! I can’t wait! I wanted this for a very long time, and now my dream is finally coming true! I especially want to make sweets like cakes, cupcakes and muffins. But decorating them is fun as well! I already have quite some experience. I might upload my creations from time to time on my blog.
1. If you could only live in one city for the rest of your life, where would it be?
I would like to live in Pattaya or Jomtien, in Thailand. I just love the atmosphere there, and the noisyness of the city. I love the Thai people, and I already have some friends there. So easy choice.
2. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Getting to share my experience and opinion with people, and receiving comments! Since I blog my self esteem has risen a lot and it’s a great feeling!
3. What is your dream house like?
My dream house would be very girly, but with a few exceptions. It will have two or three bedrooms, a big living room, a big kitchen with at least two ovens, a walk in closet and a bathroom with a bath.
4. What was your favorite thing to do as a little kid?
Getting stuck in trees and screaming for my parents to get me out because I didn’t dare to go down by myself. And the next day it would be all over again, most likely in the same tree. And I really liked having make-believe tea parties as well!
5. You have six hours free with no commitments or work to be done. What do you do?
Hang out with my friends. I don’t see them nearly enough. They live all over the world, but even the ones in The Netherlands are quite expensive to visit, sadly enough. Lucky we have skype, facebook and what not! We’re always in contact!
6. If you had to live in a country other than your own, where would it be and why?
Like I said earlier, that would be Thailand. I love the atmosphere and the people. But other then Thailand, I wouldn’t mind the United Kingdom. It seems rather nice there!
7. If you had all the money you ever needed, but still needed a job, what would you do?
I would be a pastry chef, because that is what I like to do the most.
8. What’s your favorite mode of transportation?
My bike. I have ADHD, so I can blow off some steam that way.
9. What’s your favorite color?
I have two; baby pink and baby blue.
10. Do you like sweet or savory foods?
I like both. I love cakes, candy, fruits and all other sweet things. But I also love bacon, sausages, meat in general actually (sorry for the vegetarians), citrus fruits and a lot more.
1. What is your favorite season?
2. What is your morning routine, from when you wake up untill you go out.
3. If you could have one perfect day, how would it go?
4. Why did you start blogging and what do you love most about it?
5. What is/are your favorite disney song(s)?
6. What will you take with you on a vacation to a tropical place?
7. Do you have a favorite snack? Yes? What is it?
8. What sport did you do when you were young and do you still practice it?
9. What is your favorite smell in the world?
10. What is your favorite accessorize?
Jenna – A Beautiful Heart / Her posts are always so fun to read!
Laura – The Stilettoholic / She always has awesome outfit posts!
Lizette – The Blue Curtain / Her style is just amazing!
Sara – Swing the day away / She has such a fun way of doing her outfit posts! So lovely.
Ilana – My Modern Vintage / One of the first blogs I followed, and still lovely!
Ivy – Purple Ivy / A lovely girl with a lovely style!
Diana – Manhattan Image & Style / Her outfits are always something to look at!
Alexandra – Into the woods / DIY, outfits, every thing is present on this blog, and everything is lovely!
Denim & Glory / I share my wanderlust with this girl.
Bacardi Chaser / Another lovely blog with lovely posts.